Vastnet specialise in the design and supply of remote communications trailers, built to the highest of standards. Vastnet trailers are 100% Australian designed, built, tested.
Remote Raptor Communications Trailer
• Integrated six metre dual-section counterweight mast
• 1000 x 550 x 800 mm aluminium checker plate primary electronics cabinet
• All components are bolt-on for easy removal and reconfiguration
• 270 to 810 Watt solar configuration
• 50 mm axle with drum brakes
• Slide-out 1.0 tonne stabilising outriggers
• High quality Australian made product
• Fully customisable to customer’s requirements
Operation is simple and effective; the dual-section telescoping mast is extended to desired length, locked into position using a heavy duty 5/8" hitch-pin, and then raised using a 1.2 tonne braked hand winch with 6 mm dyneema rope. The four telescoping outriggers are extended and locked in place using the supplied heavy-duty pins and set-bolts. Four 7x16 mm galvanised steel guy wires are then attached to the outriggers and the trailer is ready to go.
3/4G Coverage Enhancement
Event Wireless Connectivity
Mine Site Communications
Remote Machinery Connectivity
Semi-permanent and Temporary Communications